Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jenna: Surprise!

I'm fairly certain over the development of this blog how much I enjoy having sex. I love sex. So much so that I am often led down unseemly paths or do things that would make conservatives blush in an attempt to have it when I want to. Well and often is my motto. When it's been too long, I get restless and distracted, unable to concentrate on much more than where my next meal is coming from, so to speak. That being said...I won't have sex with just anybody. I am a woman with high standards. I would like to believe I've had pretty sensational luck in my past experiences. I can say that I have had a very satisfying sexual existence up until this point. Which is why something that happened to me recently completely took me by surprise. I have had sex in exciting places, with healthily endowed men, I've had multiple orgasms...blah blah blah...which is why I figured that there was little uncharted territory before me. Sex could continue to be good, of course, but I don't run around expecting to be surprised anymore. Is that sad? Anyway...I have been proven wrong at the ripe old age of 26. I have seen the light. I have experienced what may have been sexual NIRVANA. I took home a cute boy, expecting a good light hearted roll in the hay and had THE BEST SEX OF MY LIFE. I can't quite define what it was about the experience that made it so grand...but I found myself completely and totally in the throes of absolute animal passion. And I may never be the same. I MAY never have sex again for fear that sex will never be this good. Perhaps, it was the excitement of embarking on a new adventure, or the simple thrill of the no strings attached visceral experience...but I lie awake thinking about this sometimes, still. I fell in absolute sex love.

And that was all it was, ladies and gents. One magical night (and long, lazy morning) of naughty, naughty joy. With which I'm totally fine and more so...glad that the memories I keep with me will go unmarred by whatever kind of person this gentleman might actually be. One of those experiences that completely took me by surprise, reminded me that I don't know as much as I think I do about the world, and most importantly, rocked my socks. I'm not posting this as a suggestion to go out and whore yourself around, friends. The lesson I learned is that there is a lot out there that we can't anticipate...and life surprises you all the time. I certainly am going about my business with an open mind and newly expectant loins. I encourage you to do the same. You never know...enlightenment could be just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment